Thursday, May 19, 2005

Apple Green, Lemon Yellow

I am so into bright colours these days!

I bought an apple-green halter top today! It's so super bright i would not have expected myself to dare to wear it! but i just can't fight the urge to pick that colour among the other "normal" colours like black white and pale pink, and i amazingly felt so comfortable trying it on! (hmm...) And so, i bought it. (though i half-suspect now it's one of the non-sales items planted in the loudly proclaimed "GREAT Summer Sale!")

And i'm so drawn to the bright lemon-yellow blinds/curtains at that cine shop! (eh.. what's this thing called? it's meant for the door...) They look so cute and cheery i wanna hang on my future dorm door! if only i know my room mate now so that i can ask her if she minds bright yellow blinds hahaha... actually, i am excited about decorating my new room (with bright colours, most probably)!

gosh... i think i sound like a bimbo. EEEEEKS! NOOOOOOOO!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dead-est class 3K was so surprisingly adorable today! the girls were sweeter and guai-er than usual. the boys were actually joking with me! i have never felt happier walking out from their class! =D

maybe they are just nicer to me cuz i am leaving soon. maybe once i've adjusted my expectations, i am easily contented. or maybe... bonds do form; ties do grow...

wadeva. i am a happy girl today! :)

* 10:35 PM