Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Decided. at last.

Feels great to have made a decision!! Even if the decision means the next 10 years of my life is FIXED. but who cares! The process of decision-making is how torturous! I've learnt it's good to make a decision quickly! Cuz it seems like regardless of making the decision one and a half week ago or yesterday, my decision would still be the same... "I guessed it long ago"/"I'm not surprised by your decision" -- not just one, but TWO friends actually said that! am i that predictable? =P heh...

i have said it previously, but i have to say it again... It's all fate huh? Fated that i am snubbed by all the other scholarship boards, fated that i was out of the running for this scholarship then back in the running again... i still marvel at the chronology of events that happened to me. everything just went its own way, and i just could not control/anticipate/guess/predict the outcome... sometimes i kinda feel dictated, but the "dictator" up there somewhere is still kind to me in the end. so far. :)

oh wait. unless my acceptance form/coupon does not reach PUB/cornell. then... what can i say... it's fated lor! haha!


The building that houses the chem lab. :) ok, can't exactly see it from this weird angle. but i will soon be able to take a good photo of it myself! yeah!

Damn damn excited about this new phase in life! =D

* 10:04 AM