Monday, May 30, 2005

Jigsaw puzzle

I had been fixing a jigsaw puzzle.

All along, I was convinced this particular piece of the jigsaw puzzle belonged to a particular spot. I stubbornly thought that was the picture. I used all strength to force it in.

But, a jigsaw puzzle is pre-cut. Each piece belongs to its own pre-fixed spot. I could not change it; i could only fix it.

Hence, i gave up forcing that piece in. It fitted another spot easily and comfortably, but my uncertainty still remained -- i was still convinced that was the picture.

On wednesday, the last piece of the puzzle fitted into that spot perfectly, and the whole picture was complete.

Finally, no more doubts, no more uncertainty. i am glad i gave in in time. And yes, i now know i am badly mistaken about the picture, and i accept it.



Maybe not.



It makes me feel a lot better if i accept that this was all fated. i feel more comforted if i accept that it's not my fault that i can't do anything to change how things are predestined in life. but... why must it turn out this way for me? I told the truth, why do none of them believe me??? What on earth did i do wrong???


Fine. It's all fated, ok? I'll take that. Case closed.

* 12:28 AM