Sunday, May 01, 2005

Twist of events

First, i received 3 rejection letters in 2 days. All my scholarship interviews seemed to end up with the same sorry outcome. I looked set to receive my last rejection letter to complete my collection of rejection letters.

But the last rejection letter never came.

Then, i went through another series of interviews, for local university inclusive. All of a sudden, I received 3 acceptance letters in 2 days.

I joked that the curse is broken. Or maybe my interview skills have improved. (err...) Or maybe it's my new hairstyle... (err... new?) Hmmm...

But now, a whole new set of problems associated with acceptance letters arise. Sheesh... Is this inevitable/acceptable, or just me not appreciating my new blessings (sheng1 zai4 fu2 zhong1 bu4 zhi1 fu2)?

* 1:23 PM