Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ahh... Finally...

Finally, it's up. My new blog design! Gosh, i just spent one WHOLE month of my life on this. (when i could just kope one from blogskins.com) first, had to force myself to learn css and blogger codes... Then, had zero idea of how i want to edit the image... Then, couldn't make up my mind on the colours of everything on the page... Meanwhile the whole world has changed their blog appearance so many times already! Do you call me a perfectionist, or plain SLOW? but anyhow, i'm so not gonna change my blog design in the near future already. life-shortening job! ha!

Btw, sth interesting i must mention... See the clock in the picture? i already had a nice clock face in mind so i went to google to search for clock images and when i picked the nicest one among all, i realised to my surprise, it's an image of the clock face of McGraw Tower at Cornell! oh man! Feels like running in a closed circle -- you'll just have to return to the same point ;)

* 1:20 AM