Monday, June 20, 2005

Fickle-mindedness

A few hours ago, as i looked through every single information page and photo available on the website, i saw nothing but all the advantages of that all-girls dorm Balch (size, convenience, aesthetic appeal..) and was almost ready to call up the housing office to try and change my housing option. Just a while ago, as i looked through the same information pages and photos, i started seeing the advantages of my original housing choice HILC again (open during winter break, the experience of interacting with ppl from different parts on the globe!), and contented myself with saving the money on that long-distance call.

I can't help but think i am quite a joke sometimes. it's so easy to sway my decision: just offer me the possibility of reverting my decision! yet, it's so easy to convince me that my original decision was still the best.

wait, is this a typical behaviour of a piscean?? let's just blame tt for now. hee.


sidetrack: earthquakes are so scary! i don't suppose the crew actually could crake the road apart to shoot that scene huh? must be some past footages...

* 1:25 AM