Tuesday, July 26, 2005

a confused mind

I can't write. I don't know what to write. I don't how to write. I suck at writing.

I don't know what i am blogging for. Is is for me to express my random thoughts and emotions uninhibitedly, or to let you have preview of what's in my mind, or for me to have a comprehensive record of every bit of my life for future references, or to update you on every single event that has happened in my life? Is it for me to post stuff that is interesting to me but not interesting to you, or is it for me to post stuff that is interesting to you but not interesting to me?

Should each entry be long and detailed, but dreary? or should each entry be short and straightforward, but sheds no insights?

And because I procrastinate and hesitate so much, entries which i have in mind usually never materialise online, which explains the irregular postings.

And so, like the case of shopping, i post entries on impulse. and these impulses have to happen at the right time ie when i have immediate access to my laptop before the impulse dies down. or the contents must be sth i have strong desire to share such that i will still ultimately post it no matter how long ago the desire arse.

now you understand each post you see here, be it long or short, is the end-product of the wrestles between the conflicts of my mind. Then again, why am i complicating such a simple activity? sighz.

* 6:01 PM