Monday, August 08, 2005

Once bitten, never shy

Well at least, that is for me.

I really NEVER learn.

That's why i am forever tortured by panic and pressure from last-min work, a result of who else but my own procrastination.

That's why the one-hour-half crash course with my dad did not help me acquire backstroke and improve my stamina to swim continuously 3 laps instantly. (I even changed my mind about water skiing to scuba diving the day before... fat chance now :( ) That's why my "Things fall apart" is still unread till now except for the first 2 pages, and a one-page written assignment still awaits me. That's why my knowledge of chemistry has drained away, despite me keep reminding myself to start revising since eons ago!

Look at the countdown counter on the right. Less than 6 days left.

Cheer, ppl! Because (may i borrow this chinese saying) I FINALLY see my one foot inside my own coffin, so yes, i FINALLY am sensing the urgency to do my final preparations! Yay! -__-

* 1:47 AM