Friday, August 12, 2005

WHAT?!

i have 1 day and 22 hours left?????!!!!!!!! -FAINT-

i cannot cannot imagine.......... the last time i had my passport stamped was in sec 3, and i only left singapore and my family for just 14days! i can't even rmb how it felt like to check-in at the airport, bid farewell to your loved ones, stepping onto the plane, having your ears pop as the plane takes off.........

as i am typing this, this particular scene in my absolute-fave GTO kept popping into my mind: the episode when Onizuka spites (oh no i can't rmb her name DAMN...) this potential movie star in his class to quit sch and leave tt town for her career, then the whole class arrived at the airport to send her off..... This was the scene i cried the most in the entire show cuz i can't stand such parting scenes.

(AH! her name just popped into my mind! Tomoko! peng zi! yay! :D)

I dunno why i am mentioning this but i guess it's to keep you all prepared....? err.... hahaha... :P

(pardon my incoherence... my thoughts have become confused these days...)

* 1:27 AM