Friday, November 11, 2005

IT SNOWED, BABY!

well, for just one day... :P

was walking to chem lab lect in the morning (i was 15min late cuz i insisted on finishing a practice exam for my econ prelim which was on that afternoon). suddenly there was a strong gust of wind that actually blowed me sideway (erm, i'm not implying i am light cuz i am not alr) then, i thot i saw this white speckle flew past my eye. i wasn't wearing specs so i thot i was seeing things. then another white bit flew past. and another. i stared in disbelief.

then it occured to me that i was walking through falling snow! for the first time in my entire life! omg. i couldn't believe i was seeing snow! it just felt so...surreal!

anw, the snow stopped falling by the end of my class... but then, at ard 12.30 am that night, while i was still doing my math hw which was due the next day, guo jian suddenly knocked on my door and told me excitedly, "there is snow outside! let's go out!" and then soon, about 10 of us are called out for snowfighting at the car park behind my dorm! ahaha!

the snow was, honestly, kinda pathetic... just a thin layer covering the grass lor... but we played with 'cleaner' snow by collecting them from the car roofs! ahaha... i was more of a spectator in the snow fight, gasping at the loud thuds of snow slamming into their backs and faces, cuz i wasn't wearing gloves and my hands alr were 'burnt' from touching snow for 10 sec! but it was still damn fun, making a din with a whole bunch of mountain turtles who haven't seen snow before at 1am at night!

i can't wait for a second snow-fight when real snow has accumulated! (the 'snow' we saw tt night looked a lot like ICE KACHANG ice to me!!) i will be properly geared up with my ski gloves and scarf and beanie and my thickest jacket to join in the fight! yeah!

* 4:58 AM