Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Break is finally here!

Either maas (my psych prof) is wrong, or there's sth wrong with my biological system: i was so alert during my LAST lab (for the course) today despite sleeping only 3hr last night! everything was smooth, no careless mistakes! fine, i was the last to finish as usual but hey, i managed to finish taking readings from last wk's experiment, redo last last wk's experiment, as well as complete today's lab in time! :) i consider this a vast improvement and i am glad my lab course ended this way ;)

the wind is howling outside, snowflakes are flying around, the ground looks like it is covered by a thin layer of white sand. it was so damn cold walking outside just now, only realised it was -5 deg celcius after i was back in my dorm checking the weather page!! gloves, beanie, and scarf are a must from now on..

thanksgiving break officially starts tmr at 1.10pm, but 2 other classes were cancelled by the profs themselves, so only left with one math lecture at noon which my sun3 you4 men2 have convinced me tt i should not bother to go! hohoho... :P yes, so i am alr in holiday mood now heez :D

plans for thanksgiving:
shopping trip to Woodbury, a premium factory outlet! (omg. this is road of no return)
writing gary's US college peer evaluation!!
mugging for finals - duh, we are singaporean nerds
pending secret operation... ;)

i have been darn worried about my hospital emergency room bill the past few weeks... was so afraid i wouldn't be entirely covered and might have to pay hundreds of dollars... today i received this envelope from the insurance company. i ripped it open anxiously, and the first line that caught my eye was:

emergency services 2,440.75

my blood froze. then my eye zoomed to another line:

cayuga medical center may bill you: $0.00

PHEW......................

but WTH, US$2400 for ambulance and 3 hr of waiting and and x-rays and less than substantial treatment?! pls dun complain abt medical bills in spore again.

there are some things which supposedly have happened some time ago just that you didn't realise it happening so by the time you realise it you feel that it happened so suddenly that you can't believe it's actually happening... i do not know how to react.

* 2:08 PM