Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I <3 my new dancing shoes!



Silver is just awesome!! i wore it to the salsa party and they are fantabulous! the shoes are rather ex, but i think it's a good long term investment! after attending the salsa party, i realise 1) i am seriously not good enough in salsa, 2) i watched the cornell ballroom dancesport team danced and i am convinced i want to learn ballroom dance from them!! so yes, my shoes shall serve double-purpose next semester! :)

friday was the last day of all the lessons. can't explain why but just felt kinda down... i guess i dun like the feeling of 'parting', even if it's just parting with classmates whom i dun even know the name but have gotten used to seeing them every lesson... though i was damn happy (and relieved!) my horse riding course finally came to an end and i have survived ultimately, i was rather sad to bid farewell to my instructor and her assistant who have been so sweet and helpful and understanding and encouraging ever since i had the accident. i wouldn't even have dared to ride the horse again (though i must admit i am still very uptight on top of the horse) without these 2 nice ladies.

revision progress is SLOW. omg, i am going to have a major screw up for the first time in my life, i can feel it coming... what is wrong with me?!

* 12:20 AM