Monday, December 26, 2005

White Christmas

Oh well, the first white christmas in my life is the first christmas i spend alone. But it's not that miserable, cuz i am just alone physically but not emotionally :)

Ironically, it is a rainy instead of snowy christmas here in ithaca, and the snow is melting! These days have been weirdly warm - the temperature has been positive degree celcius these days, something i haven't seen for a month...

I made my first scramble egg today! No screw-ups, no injuries! Hohoho... Some worthy progress in my cooking skill yeah? ;) and indulged myself in 2 slices of cheesecake i bought from the only convenience store that is open in the entire collegetown - oh well, heck, it's christmas! diet plan can resume after that heh... :P

I am soooo excited that linda and zhi'en are planning to do exchange in cornell! i really hope they will get it!! :D if flo decides to come to cornell to attend summer school with me next next summer then it will be wonderful! hmm, now i hope shiyun can come to cornell for some exchange also! heeZ! oh man, i miss 6A! good that i am seeing lindy soon!

oh yay, two and a half more days here!! i survived by myself for a little more than a week! :) gosh, really really need to start packing tmr, no more procrastination!! man, i dun like packing.

Bleach and Desperate Houswives are my best friends these days. hahaha... the time spent watching these shows ought to be spent on studying for my impending jap placement test, really... or at least, spent on reading sophie's world, probably... btw, i gave up on catcher in the rye, thought it's rather crappy leh...

* 3:52 AM