Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm sick :(

After resisting lindy's virus for 3 weeks and yuan xiang's virus for 4 weeks, my immune system finally surrendered. had fever last night, and coughing really badly now... haiz. so had to give snowboarding a miss today - it's honestly physically impossible to tahan 5 hr of -22 deg temp without being confined to bed for the next 3 days. got math prelim leh! :S

the whole world found the org chem prelim easy except me - i couldn't even answer every question! :(

it never fails to amaze me when my TAs (excluding lab courses TAs) actually know my name. My econs TA knows me even though i ponned half of all the sections last sem, and now even my org chem TA knows me even though there is NO section for the course and i only went for one office hour so far. I'm just impressed by their motivation to learn their students' names even when it's not necessary, really.

i befriended a 2nd freshman in my org chem class! (note: the org chem class is primarily a sophomore course) he's also in my math class, always sits adjacent to me in math lect. he's going to skip all the math sections this sem because they clash head-on with his chem labs so he asked me to help him collect his hw haha. i wonder how the conflict in his schedule can escape the registrar's notice?

i started learning driving yesterday! my senior luke kindly risked his car and taught me how to drive! thought it was a pretty good start! :) then he risked his car and our lives and let yx drove us back from the mall. haha :P i must say, maneuvering a car feels great!

* 3:27 AM