Saturday, March 11, 2006

Birthday wish list

For my 20th birthday, i wish for:

1) A more critical and analytical mind
2) Self-discipline
3) A knack for learning all sorts of things (academic subj, lang, sports...)
4) A niche
5) Strong mental strength

Well, these are the things which i still lack after living for 20 years in this world. Sometimes, things that do not have a price tag are harder to own yeah? Especially if the only person who can give me all these 'gifts' is myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wasted hours planning my timetable for next semester cuz the course schedules are out! and it's not just me lor, my fellow College of Arts and Sciences comrade Christina has also fallen to the evils of schedulizer.com hehe. But we are loving the freedom of satisfying our academic interests at a liberal arts college and creating our very own academic plan which no one else will ever have an identical one - aaah, the joy the Engineers will never taste! MUAHAHA

* 11:17 AM