Saturday, March 04, 2006

Going home soon!

on may 20! HAHA you and i have different definitions of "soon" huh? :P just got my dad to help me change my flight date to 20th, and i just saw new e-ticket that he forwarded to me and now i can hardly contain my excitement! two and a half more months only! looking forward to all the promises made to me: daddy promised me a new digi cam, gary promised me a treat (i'll make sure it's a GOOD meal)! i welcome more promises *hint hint* lol...

yesterday it snowed like crazy! as in CRAZY! picture the normal rain u see in spore, imagine it raining from 8am-4pm; now replace the raindrops with snow flakes - this is the amount of snow we had yesterday! i trekked/trudged through at least 3-4 inches of snow! and without the maintanence staff in cornell it would have been worse! :S yeah.. this is spring for ithaca...

the snow had better stay for tmr's snowboarding; the wind can go away, thank you very much.

survived another busy busy week. didn't do fantastically well for chem lab prelim and jap oral prelim and writing seminar essay (which all fall/due on the same day btw) but still pretty satisfied cuz i could have died even more badly if i had not done my math assignment in advance! oh, and i managed to find time to go for ballroom dancing class after a long hiatus! yay! my time management has slightly improved :)

i had 7hr of slp last night but still feel tired today.. effect of aging??!!

feeling much much more cheerful and healthier this week already... :) this episode of near-depression made me realise i am actually so fortunate to have a friend who reminds me to be happy every day, a friend who calls me readily whenever i am down, a friend who kindly reminds to rethink how fortunate i am to be where i am now even if it's shitty, a friend who replies my email under his sir's nose in office upon sensing my impending crisis, and friendS who drop a msg or two on tagboard or msn to cheer me on. With friends like this, what's the big deal of being below average in math! :) love all you ppl!

have been spending damn a lot of money buying stuff for my utah backpacking trip. my new pair waterproof hiking boots is my 8th pair of footwear i own in ithaca. :S

* 10:45 AM