Saturday, April 15, 2006

I just don't get my priorities right

Spent my whole friday afternoon and night:

1) arranging all my photos in my harddisk. painstakingly arranged and renamed all my utah and last semester's photos, compiled from various people's cams, in chronological sequence (i'm really particular abt the sequence!) don't let my effort go to waste: http://meteorflower.shutterfly.com :P btw, looking at my past fotos made me more determined to LOSE WEIGHT.

2) researching on digicams! :P
i just can't wait to lay my hands on a prettier, slimmer and better camera! the more i see these pretty cameras, the more i am disatisfied with my pok camera! *oogle oogle*









Apparently, there is a theory that every year during Cornell days (when accepted high sch students come and tour cornell), ithaca's weather will cunningly act fine to delude the prospective cornellians and their parents. indeed we had sunny and fine weather the last 2 days.. but the collusion broke down today - raining almost the whole day. boooo...

* 1:48 PM