Friday, April 14, 2006

Luxury is...

...going out of your room without having to go through the hassle of donning layer after layer of thick warm jackets/sweaters and wearing socks and boots/shoes. boy i am glad those days are over (for now) :)

last night, before i conked out on bed, i was actually planning where and what to eat for my first breakfast in spore after being away for 8 months (that is assuming my parents can come and fetch me from the airport at 7am!) tough choice between bedok market, kiliney kaya toast outside my house, or katong's prawn noodle. i decided on big fresh prawns and prawn noodles becuz they are sth i really havent eaten AT ALL since i came here! but first, i got to check if my daddy is willing to take leave on tt day or not :P

last last night, while studying for org chem prelim, i suddenly thought of linda and the big hug she promised me :) i hope i don't break into tears when tt time comes... :P

why do i always come out of every org chem prelim feeling demoralized and doubting my decision of majoring in chemistry? :(

* 7:13 AM