Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ridiculous weather

Err... it's april already, but it's snowing right now?!

Ridiculous leh! ithaca's weather is insane.

My morning was good, cuz i understood what's going on during org chem lecture for the FIRST time in ages.

Screwed up my math prelim and jap oral prelim AGAIN. Oh man, am i just stupid or all my courses this semester just so coincidentally are that difficult? :(

Quite excited now cuz my schedule for next sem is more or less in place alr yay (after painstakingly choosing, planning and arranging the courses for ages), and my work attachment details are out! interesting stuff! (at least it looks interesting for now...)

i am convinced i lost weight within the span of my backpacking trip, judging from the fotos taken during the trip. but in any case, i have gained everything pound of mass back by now, judging from my current mirror image.

I told myself i must record down my daily experiences/reflections for the backpacking trip once i come back but till now i haven't done it yet. gah.

i just have to say this for the (n+1)th time: i can't wait to go home! :D

* 3:09 AM