Saturday, June 03, 2006

I -HEART- my LES!


Finally a LES reunion after 9 months!!! spent a lovely wednesday afternoon with my dearest les-es, in the most, in dada's words, tai-tai fashion: chatting about almost everything over at paragon's starbucks for hours then having dinner at thai express!


Ultimate BANANA day! we had 3 different flavours of the new Banana frappucino, and then (my favourite!) banana fritters for desert at thai express! dada tried the banana fritters for the first time!


LES photos! so, as shiyun and her bf claimed, i still look like linda huh? hmm... "a fatter version of linda" is a more accurate description lor. hahaha.


dada posing with a Victoria Secret's body splash i bought for them hehe.



Pendant and powerpuff girls figurines (named L E S respectively haha) -- my birthday present from dada! :)

* 10:51 PM