Saturday, June 10, 2006

semi-retirement

i forsee myself semi-retiring from this blog for the next one and a half month.

internship and experiences are sucking away all my time and energy :( the ridiculously long travelling time to and back from my workplace is slowly killing me too...

to be fair, there's not that much work to do for my internship, but it's still tiring... the people in the department are damn damn nice, and they are mostly my parents' age by the way heez.

i am officially hooked onto Angels and Demons. halfway into the book alr! not that i have the free time, i just have lots of time to kil on the mrt and bus.

wow, wasn't that world cup opening match EXCITING? everyone seemed to be on fire! oooh lala.. the goalkeepers could only flap and stare helplessly, poor things. haiz no espn means have to wait till semi-finals then CLASS CHALET! yay yay!

* 2:25 AM