Thursday, August 24, 2006

The days before school reopens

These days have been spent like this:

Arranging my entire earrings collection (last count: 30 1/2 pairs) on my new earring rack whee~~

Assembling my new swivel chair and computer desk

Arranging my sandals and bright-colored flowers

Unpacking all my clothes and books into the closet, drawers and book shelf


Making my new room damn PINK and cozy! hahaha

Shopping for groceries, ie stuffing yingyi's SUV's boot with enough stuff to feed 6 cows
[NOTE: these groceries are NOT for the entire house of 14!! we are split into 2 groceries grps]

And walking around the whole Central campus, from building to building, trying to settle my lab course, and declaration of my 2 majors and 1 minor. By the way, I got a place in the lab course successfully, without having to go through the waiting list torment, for ONCE!! and no 8am lab for me, for ONCE!! yay!

Life before school reopens is rather good, except for my damaged nail polish and rebonded hair and dwindling bank account balance. But school is starting tomorrow. no more slack days... boooooooo...

maybe it's not a bad thing. i need to be reminded i am studying in an american school before i get too comfortably isolated in my nice new 100% singaporean house.

* 10:31 AM