Saturday, August 26, 2006

My 7th course in Fall 06 semester

COOKING 101

Course description:

S/U. No pre-requisites, for absolute beginners in cooking with no prior experience. Professors: Mummy (distance learning via phone) and Chef Jun Chen. Office hours: almost 24 hrs, as long as profs are at home and not sleeping. Prelims every friday evening, task is to cook dinner for 6. Graded by 5 TAs.


BLACKBOARD - My Grades
Prelim 1 - Braised chicken drumsticks, steamed egg with mushroom. Pass. (graded by TA chew yx)

HAHAHAHA.

ok, so classes have started. so far so good! love seeing all my friends again in class or just ard in school. i can't stop raving about my physical chem prof and macroecons prof! then again, i can forsee myself drowning in homework sets and readings (of bibles and koran!). so in case i don;t have time to blog in the near future, bye for now. haha

btw, today i have just swapped my 5-bulb standing lamp for my housemates' accidental-purchase of a hot pink standing lamp. now my room is rightfully and officially the "PINK suite" hahaha.

* 10:58 AM