Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yesterday was so spectacular that I just have to take photos





I know this year's april fool's day went past me without me even remembering to trick someone, but I swear that I am not kidding you when I tell you that I have taken ALL these photos yesterday, april 16 2007. If there is anyone playing a trick, it's the weather (or whoever up there controlling it); if there is anyone who's made a fool, it's us, the unwilling residents of upstate new york, the place where

P(snow storm given time of the year)= P(snow storm)

(ie, the occurence of snowstorm is independent of time of the year)

And so, under the impression that the probablity of encountering snow in mid april is almost 0, 3 weeks ago, I made an appointment for my driving test on this spectacular day, incidentally.

I hereby regret to inform you that the bad reputation of female drivers will continue to be tarnished by yet another bad sheep, as she joins the population of the (literally) cursed ones, legally.

* 9:23 PM